Professional Dog Training & Canine Behavior Counseling
– Aggression – Obedience – Housebreaking – Behavior – Orientation – Hunting
I’m Bob! Welcome to my Website
Welcome to Bob’s Website
• Good dog training is shared – 50% pet – 50% owner!
• Inexperience can send totally wrong signals to a pet
• I teach proper training methods at your N. J. location
• We can help you choose breeds that fit your lifestyle
• We offer both startup instruction & remedial service
• Also available – Hunting, Foot Tracking and Bird-dog
• Check out our webpages for some basic how & whys
• Then Contact Us to start the right way! 609-351-6963
• Good dog training is 50% pet – 50% owner!
• Inexperience can send wrong signals to pet
• I teach proper methods at your location
• We can help choose breeds for your lifestyle
• We offer startup instruction & remedial
• Available – Hunting, Foot Tracking, Bird-dog
• Check our webpages for basic how & whys
• Contact Us to start the right way! 609-351-6963
• Good training is joint effort
• 50% Owner – 50% Pet
• Avoid sending wrong signals
• I teach proper training methods
• We do it at your NJ location
• Pick right breed for lifestyle
• We do both startup & remedial
• We also train Hunting – Tracking
• Use our site – Basic how & why
• Then Contact us
• Get started the right way!
Main Categories Of Training
– Aggression – Biting – Barking – Training – Rehabilitation
Aggression left uncontrolled is serious & dangerous. No one wants a pet harming children, people, property or other animals. A pet should be a trusted family member bringing joy to a household. Insufficient exercise & improper diet are frequent causes of aggression and can be easily corrected. Breed prey drive & separation anxiety require other measures. In emergencies, we offer priority services for when “Brutus chases the mailman” or “Fluffy has a tither fit.
Behavior & Obedience Training
Obedience & behavior training can pose challenges to new dog owners. People unfamiliar with sound dog training may unknowingly teach bad behavior. It is always easier to imprint good behavior at the start than correct bad habits later. Once trainers understand canine pack & breed behavior, they can see why dogs do what they do. Proper responses can then be encouraged. Puppies need special attention good orientation programs to get them settled.
House Training – Housebreaking Training
House training takes persistence & patience, especially by the owner! Until a puppy understands what is expected, you must be alert & vigilant to your pet’s actions. Always teach rules without anger. Positive reinforcement is key. Your pet is actually anxious to please you. Check out more methods of house training.
– Hunting – Foot Tracking – Pointing – Retrieving – Gun Dog
Hunting, tracking , pointing, retrieving & gun-dog training involves breed selection, individual animal aptitude and each dog’s personality. Historically, specific breeds were used exclusively for each field activity. Recently, a new trend has taken hold where individual animals are being cross trained in multiple functions to serve in more than one capacity in the field.
Our Training Courses & Service Area
(Courses conducted at your NJ Location)
Elementary & Advanced Obedience Classes
Aggression & Behavior Control
Socialization & Housetraining
Puppy & New Dog Orientation
Importer of Fine Quality German Shepherds
Hunting, Tracking & Gun Dog Training
Security & K9 Protection Courses
We are located near the Jersey Shore in Allentown N. J. between Princeton & Freehold.
Primary Service Areas Include NJ counties of
Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Mercer, Burlington, Hunterdon
See our Services page for more detail on municipalities included